Our team is looking for a friendly and enthusiastic technical associate with development skills. You will work closely with Engineering Managers and cross-functional teams of Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers, Software Testers, and other departments across the organization. You’ll find opportunities to participate in multiple phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to department goals and objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining and proofreading documents, diagrams and spreadsheets; data entry, reconciliation and tracking; scheduling and facilitating meetings, installing and configuring test environments, running PowerShell scripts, file copying and more.
- Enter and maintain data in work management systems; ensure data integrity
- Reconcile work items, tasks, and deliverables across multiple spreadsheets and systems
- Schedule, facilitate, and attend meetings (customer and internal); take and distribute notes
- Follow-up on action items within and across teams
- Assist Management Team as needed
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot test environments. Run PowerShell scripts.
- This position may expand to include other technical and non-technical responsibilities, as appropriate for your skills and interests
- At least two years of experience in a business environment, preferably in a software development or technology company
- Technical associate degree or equivalent years of experience
- Strong (over two years in a business environment) Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Mathematically/Technically inclined; enjoys working with technology and technical teams
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated; curious
- Demonstrated collaborator and enjoys assisting others
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Microsoft Visio, Project, SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, analytics, and graphing)
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (or other work management software)
- Experience in Salesforce
- Experience with scripting languages, installing software, configuring web servers
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio or similar Integrated Development Environment
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer