Remote Position; HQ Lacey, WA
Join us to lead an innovative team dedicated to designing, implementing, and testing features for our Vocational Rehabilitation case management software. Our application helps people with disabilities connect to services and meaningful employment. This software is used nationwide, and your work will directly and significantly impact the lives of others.
We are looking for a Software Developer Manager who will lead development initiatives and support the software development life cycle (SDLC). This individual will manage 10-15 people and be involved with performing annual reviews and coaching staff. The ideal candidate will have experience in business analysis, project management, scrum master, or software development. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Coach a team of developers and testers to promote growth and continuous improvement
- Assess risks based on product complexity, uncertainty, resource, or timeline constraints, communicate those risks, and offer mitigation suggestions
- Organize technical decision-making processes related to architecture, design patterns, pipelines, and coding practices to support scalable, resilient, high-performing solutions
- Managing resource and staffing for multiple software development projects and initiatives
- Develop policies and processes to make the department more efficient, including leading process improvement initiatives
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and communicate with executive leadership and peers in other departments
- Passion for measurement, metrics, and continuous improvement across the organization
- Ability to motivate teams, communicate effectively, and achieve common objectives
- Experience managing software projects from concept to production-ready solutions
- Experience implementing effective software developer testing strategies
- Excellent organization and training skills
- Ability to travel at least once a quarter to participate in leadership on-sites
- 3 or more years of experience in a leadership role overseeing a team
- 5 or more years of experience participating in software development (analysis, scrum master, project management, or software development)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work-related experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a team-lead or higher role overseeing a team of 4 or more on-site and/or remote employees
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Experience||Manager or Team Lead|
|Salary Range||$107,000 – $117,000/year|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter at: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer