Remote and/or Onsite Position, HQ Lacey, WA
Employment Type Full-time/Exempt
Experience Entry – Intermediate Level
Salary Range $68,000 – $93,000 annually
Industry Software, Information Technology and Services
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-monthly (18 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
We are looking for a Software Developer to be part of our fast-paced, technology-driven Data Services team. In this role, you will work with teams to analyze, design, develop, test, and implement programs that move data between our proprietary case management software (Aware) and our partners’ legacy systems. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Interface development and testing
- Work with Alliance partners to research data anomalies and determine solutions
- Troubleshoot interface discrepancies when needed
- Collaborate with a team of subject matter experts to map data and create/apply moderately complex data transformations to migrate partner legacy data
- Moderate to strong knowledge regarding data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2016-2022, SQL Management Studio, Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, and views
- Experience designing and updating XML structures
- Knowledge and experience working with relational databases
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and moderately complex features; experience conducting code review for performance, standards and quality
- Excellent communication skills, analytical problem-solving skills, and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software/database development or a combination of time in field and education
- Experience with code version control (such as Microsoft DevOps or GitHub)
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is highly desirable
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Click here submit your resume and cover letter.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com.
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
To learn more about Alliance’s culture and careers, please visit us at
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer