Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful software applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we invest in smart creatives, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst that has internalized the software development process. The position requires someone who can come up to speed quickly in a complex environment. The person must be an excellent communicator, technical writer and work well in a team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to step into this key role in a growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with customers to define requirements.
- Provide work estimates for planning design and development efforts using our estimating tools.
- Complete conceptual and detailed designs for handing off to stakeholders.
- Develop data models to support new designs.
- Serve as focal point for relationship between customers and software developers.
- Advise project managers and product owners on work strategies to maintain productive customer relationships and manage scope.
- Serve as a knowledge expert of our Products for Customer Support and Engineering collaboration.
- Guide customers on product features as a communication vehicle for later doing a gap analysis.
- Traveling to customer sites may be required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business. Can be substituted with an additional 3 years of business analyst experience (which may include formal business analysis or system analysis training).
Oral and written communication skills:
- Able to explain complex or technical information using plain talk principles.
- Actively listens to others, paraphrases and asks clarifying questions and can clearly and concisely emphasize key messages.
- Demonstrates ability to identify opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes beyond specific assignment, focuses on outcomes, takes calculated risks.
- Able to embrace challenges in new and creative ways.
- Translates the understanding of business requirements and needs to logical system solutions.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Builds and maintains internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Anticipates customers’ needs and understands customers’ organization to be able to work through solutions readily.
- Expert level skill level in Office Products.
- Beginner level skill with Visio
- Experience with legacy web-based systems
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer