Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a receptionist to greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. This individual is an excellent communicator and team player.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greets clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Processes mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries, and delivers and/or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks including preparing documents.
- Assists with basic accounting duties such as: assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports and compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records; performs basic filing and record-keeping.
- Participates and completes individual and team quarterly objectives.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Highly Desired Skills
- Experience with SalesForce or related software
- Basic accounting skills
|Employment Type||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website to apply: Alliance Enterprises Careers
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer