We are looking for enthusiastic associate software developers. You will work with others to develop and maintain automation tests to web applications and supporting tools. You’ll find opportunities to participate in multiple phases of the Software Development Life cycle, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to department goals and objectives.
Your work will focus mainly on assisting in developing new automation and redeveloping current automation. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are eager to learn, grow and advance their contributions to our organization.
This is an excellent entry point opportunity to step into this key role in a growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Developing and maintaining automation test
- Assisting with other teams and development tasks
- Work with team members to ensure that requirements are well understood and capture expectations
- For small to medium complexity items, develop a technical design\approach from specifications
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrate completed work to team members
- Execute manual, exploratory and functional tests
- Assist with department objectives
- Tasks as assigned
Preferred Skills and Expertise
- 1 – 3 years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development and web applications
- 1 – 2 years of experience testing web applications in a business environment, QA testing methodologies, and writing test plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with .NET framework development using C# and VB.NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with creating data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2016 – 2019, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Understanding of Transact SQL, SQL Server, .NET Framework, AJAX, HTML and XML
- Understanding of automation testing
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS)