Remote and/or On-site Position, HQ Lacey, WA
Employment Type Full-time, Exempt
Salary Range $108,000 – $115,000
Industry Software, Information Technology and Services
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-monthly (18 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
Join us to lead an innovative team dedicated to securely hosting our case management software. Our application helps people with disabilities connect to services and meaningful employment. Our software is used nationwide, and your work will directly and significantly impact the lives of others.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Manager to lead a team of engineers and testers who are responsible for ensuring the quality of our software products. The manager is responsible for defining and implementing testing processes, creating test plans and test cases, managing test environments, and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality software. The ideal candidate should have experience managing QA teams, a strong understanding of software testing methodologies, and excellent communication skills. This position is eligible for remote and/or on-site work.
- Lead and manage a team of QA engineers and manual testers
- Define and implement testing processes and methodologies
- Oversee the creation of test plans, test cases, and test scripts for all software products and services
- Manage test environments and test data
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that testing is integrated into the development process
- Conduct performance evaluations and provide coaching and mentoring to team members
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, including manual testing and automation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC)
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interview and hire new employees to supplement the team
- Train team members with the goal of increasing the standard of excellence and maintaining a strong culture of teamwork and customer service
- Monitor and support the team to ensure completion of tasks, attainment of company goals, and compliance with project deadlines
- Develop and manage the team’s quarterly objective scorecard
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent years of experience in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance and testing
- 2+ years of experience managing QA teams
If remote, must be able to travel by air once per quarter to headquarters.
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Click here to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) to perform any of these duties, please contact HR@allianceenterprises.com.
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our partners; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
To learn more about Alliance’s culture and careers please visit us at
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer