Remote Position, HQ Lacey, WA
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an intermediate software developer for our Aware Quality Assurance team. The primary focus of this role will be to develop new automation and enhance current automation. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Develop and maintain automation tests and code for Aware web applications
- Translate design specifications and requirements into test cases and/or checklists with expected results
- Document test results for the software development team
- Develop technical designs from specifications that vary in complexity
- 2 – 4 years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development and web applications
- 3 – 5 years of experience testing web applications in a business environment, examining QA methodologies, and writing test plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years of experience in a related field
Experience and Skills
- Experience with .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio, Transact SQL, SQL Server, Ajax, HTML, XML, and Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with creating data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2016 – 2019, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Proficiency in computer technology and programming languages
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Experience with accessibility compliance is preferred
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Salary Range||$72,000-$85,000 annually|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To Apply: Please submit resumes, cover letters, and if you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties to HR@allianceenterprises.com
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-monthly (18 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer