Remote; HQ Lacey, WA
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
Alliance Enterprises, Inc. is looking for Project Manager (certified PMP®). Project Managers lead and deliver our software projects. You will be part of a dedicated team that successfully works within a matrix organization to collaborate, solve problems, and accomplish objectives. This position is eligible for remote work.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification required.
- Demonstrated skill in executing projects with high customer satisfaction.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and training skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all contractual requirements, work products, and deliverables are met.
- Establish strong working relationship with customers and serve as the primary customer contact for Alliance. Manage communications both internally (among team members and subcontractors) and with customers, including meeting facilitation, and documentation.
|Employment Type||Full Time, Exempt|
|Salary Range||$78,000 to $100,000 annually|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To Apply: Please submit cover letter and resume through www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer