We are looking for a Project Manager to lead and deliver software projects. You will be a dedicated team member that successfully works within a matrix organization to collaborate, solve problems, and accomplish objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) software implementation projects from initiation through statewide implementation and stabilization. These projects range from complex new implementations (typically 15-30 months in duration, 100 service milestones, $1m and greater) to expansion of existing implementations (typically 2-8 months in duration, 15 service milestones, $25,000 to $500,000).
- Ensure that all contractual requirements, work products, and deliverables are met.
- Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Direct project management activities including: developing and updating detailed project management plans; developing and maintaining the project schedule; scheduling activities; writing status reports; managing risks; managing change control; and facilitating team and customer meetings. Project budget management includes approval and scheduling of all direct project expenses and staff.
- Establish strong working relationship with customers and serve as the primary customer contact for Alliance. Manage communications both internally (among team members and subcontractors) and with customers, including meeting facilitation, and documentation.
- Over five years’ experience as a project manager for software integration projects.
- Demonstrated skill in executing projects with high customer satisfaction.
- Experience in planning and managing communication processes, tracking, and reporting on progress and identifying and mitigating risks.
- Experience in building a project team, mentoring customer project manager, and mentoring project team leads.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and training skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools routinely used for project management, including Microsoft Project.
- Experience working with social services, state government, accounting, and/or performance management highly desirable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification preferred (eligibility required).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related field such as case management or accounting (for performance management) preferred.
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer