Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an Intermediate Software Developer who will focus on computer programming on a variety of applications. This person will work under moderate supervision and will have a fair amount of latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Performs work on programming projects including those that are moderately complex in nature or somewhat large in scale. Performs complex coding and debugging of the applications in consultation with team and peers.
- Develops new features on existing, fairly complex interfaces, as well as new interfaces for customers
- Participates in code reviews with team ensuring work adheres to established standards and practices; appropriately documents code with breadcrumbs as relevant
- Assists team to enhance and develop new tools that contribute to process improvement
- Performs related work as assigned
Required Skills and Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including we development, we applications, and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Strong knowledge of the.Net framework including ASP.NET and Web API
- Knowledge regarding maintaining data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2014-2019, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Design concepts and development patterns
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and moderately complex features; experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards, and quality
- Ability to plan, manage, and track your own work
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
- Skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and ability to process information logically
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience using PowerShell, Telerick ASP.NET controls, Azure DevOps, Git, and Active Reports, .NET Core
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems
- Current Microsoft certification(s)
- Experience working with servers in a virtualized environment, Azure experience a plus.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Software, Information Technology and Services
Check us out on our website: www.AllianceEnterprises.com/Culture-and-Careers
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer