Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
This position supports current and future business needs through the successful recruitment and onboarding of employees. You will develop and implement HR strategies and initiates to help find and orient new employees This position also ensures that our recruitment and our hiring procedures are inclusive and comply with labor laws.
- Implement a robust, inclusive recruitment strategy
- Attract diverse candidates through relationships with other organizations, databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Conducting interviews and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
- Oversee 3rd party recruitment contractors
- Orient and onboard new employees
- Manage pre-hire communication, paperwork, and scheduling of activities
- Coordinate with internal teams to provide new hires with tools including manuals, guidelines, passwords, technology, and corporate accounts
- Act as new employee navigator throughout introductory period
- Assist existing employees if they move to a new department or position
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance and inclusion best practices throughout recruitment and orientation process
Bachelor’s degree in Human Relations or equivalent experience working as a recruiter
SHRM certification or willingness to obtain
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Knowledge and practical application of how to provide balanced, excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Ability to clearly communicate through a variety of modalities.
- Ability to quickly and accurately determine potential in candidates through a variety of communication modalities
- Skills in documenting interactions and performing administrative activities
- Skills in developing mutually beneficial relationships with other organizations in order to advance the missions of both.
- Primarily a stationary position may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment.
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full Time Non-Exempt|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Salary Range: $24.00/hour to 43.25/hour
To Apply: please visit our website at allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer