Remote Position, HQ – Lacey, WA
Join our innovative team dedicated to designing, implementing, and testing features for our Vocational Rehabilitation case management software. Our application helps people with disabilities connect to services and meaningful employment. This software is used nationwide, and your work will directly and significantly impact the lives of others.
We are looking for a Developer II who will perform computer programming work. This involves overseeing programming projects, analyzing proposed applications, and designing software solutions. This person will work under minimal supervision and will have extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Oversee and develop technical designs, complete with proof of concept/prototype and documentation
- Participate in code reviews with your team to ensure work adheres to established standards and practices
- Provide technical advice, assistance, and recommendations in matters related to programming operations and problems
- 3+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications, and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years of experience in a related field
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Ability to create and review technical designs
- Ability to plan, manage, and track your own work
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
- Skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and ability to process information logically
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in Telerik ASP.NET/Kendo UI controls, Azure DevOps, Git and Active Reports
- Experience with OAuth2 is a plus
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is highly desirable
- Experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards, and quality
- Understand ADA development standards and compliance (WCAG), including the public sector culture
- Current Microsoft Certification(s)
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Salary Range||$68,000 – 93,000 annually; plus $5,000 signing bonus|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter at: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.