Remote; HQ Lacey, WA
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a Developer II who will provide computer programming work on our vocational rehabilitation case management software. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Perform work on programming projects (VB.NET/C#, Web Forms, SQL), including those that are highly complex in nature or large in scale.
- Perform highly-complex coding and debugging of applications
- Write instructions, manuals, and otherwise create documentation for end-users when necessary
- Participate in code reviews and pull requests with your team, ensuring work adheres to established standards and practices
- Strong knowledge of the .Net framework including ASP.NET, Web Forms, and Web API
- Proficient with C#, VB.Net, and SQL
- Knowledge regarding data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2014-2019, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Ability to plan, manage, and track your own work
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly-motivated
- Skilled in problem-solving, critical thinking, and processing information logically
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in Telerik ASP.NET controls, Azure DevOps, and Active Reports preferred
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is highly desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications, and web services
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and complex features
- Experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards, and quality
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Salary Range||$68,000-$93,000 annually
$5,000 signing bonus
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter at: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer