Lacey, WA or Tacoma, WA; Remote
Signing Bonus offered
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a Developer II to be part of our fast-paced, technology-driven Data Services team. This position is eligible for remote work.
- Interface development and testing
- Work with Alliance customers and subject matter experts to research data anomalies and determine solutions;
- Troubleshoot interface discrepancies as needed;
- Work with a team of subject matter experts to map data and create/apply moderately complex data transformations to migrate customer legacy data.
- Moderate to strong knowledge regarding maintaining data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2016-2022, SQL Management Studio, Stored Procedures, user-defined functions, and views;
- Experience designing and updating XML structures;
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and moderately complex features;
- Experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards, and quality;
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience in software/database development or a combination of time in field and education.
- Experience with code version control (such as Microsoft DevOps or GitHub).
- Primarily a stationary position may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment;
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full-time, Exempt|
|Salary Range||$68,000 – $93,000 annually, Plus Signing Bonus|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter at: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer