Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful software applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we invest in smart creatives, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to provide the ultimate customer experience. You will provide resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding customers through step-by-step solutions. This support is provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner. In addition, you will provide software demonstrations on functionality and new features for current and potential customers and help set up system environments.
This is an excellent opportunity to step into this key role in a growing company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the goal of providing a positive customer experience while retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our software and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers when necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
- Understand and support all fulfillment processes.
- Demonstrate openness to change, including ability to learn new technologies quickly and have flexibility to adapt to new working environments.
- Build positive team relationships throughout the organization to help inspire trust, teamwork, and influence behaviors to achieve desired results.
Required Skills and Expertise
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, including active listening and the ability to ask questions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Effective listening skills
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Multitasking capabilities
- Process Improvement Focused
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer