Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to provide the ultimate customer experience. You will provide resolution to end-users (customers) by performing a question diagnosis while guiding customers through step-by-step solutions. This support is provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner. In addition, you will provide software demonstrations on functionality and new features for current and potential customers and help set up system environments.
Due to COVID-19 the position requires work from home with high bandwidth Internet access. Post COVID-19 work will require physical presence during normal business work hours in one of our offices in Lacey, WA or University Place, WA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide support via phone, email, or remote technologies for a proprietary Case Management System
- Gather customer information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the goal of providing a positive customer experience while retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our software and services.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers when necessary.
- Stay current with system information, changes, and assist customers in updating their systems and add-on products
- Demonstrate openness to change, including ability to learn new technologies quickly and have flexibility to adapt to new working environments.
- Build positive team relationships throughout the organization to help inspire trust, teamwork, and influence behaviors to achieve desired results.
- Document assigned cases using Salesforce and efficiently maintain backlog
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and meet case movement expectations
Required Skills and Expertise
- 6-12 months recent customer support experience
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, including active listening and the ability to ask questions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work remotely during COVID
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Previous experience supporting a proprietary database software
- Basic understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS)
- Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Basic networking knowledge to include connectivity, TCP-IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN / WAN
- Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL Server to include creating basic select queries and reading stored procedures
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Basic understanding of analytics using Power BI or Tableau
- Basic Programming Skills or Visual Studio experience
Additional Helpful Qualifications
- Industry Level Certifications: CompTIA / Microsoft / Cisco / Tableau
|Employment Type||Full time; Non-Exempt|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer