Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to perform complex contract management work. Work involves developing and evaluating a broad range of contracts. May assign and/or supervise the work of others. Works under minimal supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Draft and revise a variety of contracts with customers
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Monitors and reviews contracting activities and recommends revisions to policies and practices to ensure compliance.
- Meet with customers to discuss contractual matters.
- Facilitates amendments to contracts within established guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Create, prepare, review and edit all contracts.
- Monitors contract terms and performance to assess compliance with contractual obligations.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with close-out, extension or renewal of contracts
- Problem-solving contract-related issues
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
Required Skills and Expertise
- Effective communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision
- Possesses superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues.
- Strong leadership, communication, and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Superior reading, writing and language skills
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration or related field preferred.
- Ability to work independently while understanding the need for communicating and coordinating work efforts with others.
- Experience actively negotiating contracts.
- Proficiency is using the current Microsoft office suite and skills in using Word for complex documents within a collaborative environment such as SharePoint
- Technical documentation experience a plus.
- Proficient at editing contractual documents
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer