Position: Cloud Operations Engineer
Company: Alliance Enterprises, Inc. www.AllianceEnterprises.com
Location: DuPont, WA
Cloud Operations Engineers are the day to day interface between Alliance and our hosted customers. Cloud Operations Engineers manage the health of the customer information system environments and address customer requests and inquiries.
- Experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and professionalism and able to interact with all levels of corporate & client management as well as with vendors.
- Commitment to continuous learning.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and provide on-call support for critical issues.
- Willingness to acquire Microsoft Azure certification within 6 months of hire.
- 5+ years networking and firewall experience desired.
- 2+ years working in a Microsoft Azure a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Perform application deployments to hosted customer environments.
- Manage the health and security of customer hosted environments including evaluation of monitoring tools.
- Provide assistance to customers for escalated cases from the Customer Support team.
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer environment issues related to environment security, data backups, and functionality.
- Manage user access to secure hosted customer virtual networks.
- Continuously communicate status of open issues to customers, building customer confidence in Alliance’s managed services.
- Manage the application and renewal of Domain Name System (DNS) certificates for customer environments.
- Perform customer environment maintenance including software patches, operating system updates, and security enhancements.
- Assist in continuously improving the security of hosted customer data.
- Produce internal and customer-facing reports.
- Identify opportunities for product improvements, process efficiency, cost reduction and automation.
- Stays current on our product evolution and emerging technology.
- Assist with department objectives
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.
To apply: send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Software, Information Technology and Services
Alliance is and Equal Opportunity Employer