Remote and/or On-site Position, HQ Lacey, WA
Employment Type Full Time; Exempt
Salary Range $89,850 – $103,050 annually
Reports To Director of Product Development
Benefits Offered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
Industry Software, Information Technology and Services
Join us to lead an innovative team dedicated to securely hosting our proprietary vocational rehabilitation case management software. Our application helps people with disabilities connect to services and meaningful employment. Our software is used nationwide, and your work will directly and significantly impact the lives of others.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineering Manager who will ensure the security, performance, reliability, and scalability of cloud-hosting services for our vocational rehabilitation partners. This individual will manage a team of at least five cloud engineers and automation specialists while supporting the technical and architectural direction of our hosted products. This position is eligible for remote and/or on-site work.
- Set clear expectations to ensure completion of tasks, attainment of company goals, and compliance with security requirements and deadlines
- Coordinate resource use and cross-functional responsibilities involving other Alliance teams or departments, including managing project and customer service requirements
- Ensure customer data security by overseeing policies, procedures, and best practices across the team
- Research evolving security, operational, and technology standards; propose steps to stay ahead of evolving security threats and operational scalability challenges
- Work with team members to ensure root cause analyses, reporting, and resolution with a continual focus on high availability and process improvement
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and communicate with executive leadership and peers in other departments
- Passion for measurement, metrics, and continuous improvement across the organization
- Strong working knowledge of cloud delivery and identity services lifecycle
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and coaching skills
- Interview and hire new employees to supplement the team
- Train team members with the goal of increasing the standard of excellence and maintaining a strong culture of teamwork and customer service
- Develop and manage the team’s quarterly objective scorecard
Education and Experience
- Four-year university degree or college diploma in business or management, computer science, information systems, or equivalent work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience in a team-lead or higher role overseeing a team of 4 or more on-site and/or remote employees
- 2+ years of experience participating in cloud hosting or security
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Azure Government or AWS is a plus
- If remote, must be able to travel by air once per quarter to headquarters
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
Click here to submit your resume and cover letter.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
Visit our website at: www.allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer