Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting our communities. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we invest in smart creatives, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
Our analyst team drives our continued growth and success. This work requires understanding customer needs, gathering, and synthesizing information, and creating final customer-facing products. Our ideal candidate thinks critically when evaluating business needs and expertly navigates customer relationships. They should be wholly committed to a collaborative approach to meet company and customer goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to gather information necessary to identify and communicate customer needs and options.
- Gather information directly from the customer and existing documentation.
- Develop documentation by assembling available information, including business needs and possible solutions, for customer review.
- Maintain quality results by following internal standards and procedures to maintain product and documentation consistency.
- Collaborate with project managers and product owners to maintain productive customer relationships and manage project scope.
- Meet project deadlines by establishing priorities.
- Willing to research and remain informed on applicable company standards and initiatives, such as accessibility and federal reporting compliance.
- Future travel to customer sites may be required, once safe to do so.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a professional setting.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Able to synthesize disparate information from various sources into cogent and concise customer-facing documents.
- Able to self-teach and grow expertise in new areas.
- Takes creative, strategic approach to finding solutions.
- Work independently and adapt to changing priorities.
- Manage time and workload across multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Organized, detail oriented, and methodical, especially with reviewing documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally.
- Proficiency with relevant Microsoft applications, including Office 365. Experience with Visio a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or humanities, business administration, computer science information technologies, or related field. Can substitute business analyst experience or formal training.
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer