Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced manager to lead our Business Analyst team. Duties involve working with customers to understand needs and determine scope of projects, provide estimations for and build designs of corrections, refinements, and upgrades while coordinating a team of Business Analysts and establishing documentation and processes for your team members. You will coordinate team meetings, prioritize items for sprints and releases, and maintain compliance with project deadlines. You will have an opportunity to work on leading edge software and collaborate with managers from other departments while learning new skills and technologies.
- Ability to promote growth and continuous improvement within and across teams through day-to-day supervision, performance reviews, coaching, and mentoring of employees
- Ability to partner cross-company with other teams to provide feedback and speedy resolution of customer issues
- Demonstrated ability to identify and drive process improvements to continuously improve product and customer (internal and external) experience
- Demonstrated experience assessing gaps in service delivery, implementing change, and driving efficiency
- 2-4 years’ experience in a team-lead or higher role overseeing a team of 5 or more on-site and remote employees
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in a leadership role
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and communicate with executive leadership and peers in other
- Primarily a stationary position, may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment.
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Salary Range||$82,000 to $92,000 annually|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To Apply: Please submit your resume and cover letter at:
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer