Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting people with disabilities to obtain long term employment.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an experienced business analyst who thinks critically when evaluating business requirements and recommending solutions that deliver value to our internal and external customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to gather information from end users to document business, functional, system, and data requirements through discovery and design work sessions.
- Create or update technical documentation, such as designs, specifications, and release documentation to maintain quality results and consistency.
- Ability to research and remain informed on applicable software and reporting standards and initiatives, such as accessibility and federal reporting compliance, with a focus on Vocational Rehabilitation, Randolph-Sheppard, and Business Enterprise Programs.
- Able to synthesize disparate information from various sources into cogent and concise customer-facing documents.
- Independently manage time and workload across multiple projects to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in the social sciences or humanities, business administration, computer science information technologies, or related field preferred. May substitute with equivalent business analyst experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in professional setting.
- Primarily a stationary position may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment.
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Exempt|
|Salary Range||$73,000 – $83,000 annually|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
To apply please visit our careers page at: www.allianceenterprises.com/culture-and-careers/
If you require reasonable accommodations to perform any of these duties, please contact: HR@allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer