Alliance Enterprises, Inc, founded in 1981, has a history of providing innovative technology-based solutions. Alliance specializes in developing applications that support vocational rehabilitation agencies in assisting our communities. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we invest in smart creatives, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
We are looking for an Associate Project Manager to lead and deliver software projects. You will be a dedicated team member that successfully works within a matrix organization to collaborate, solve problems, and accomplish objectives.
- Plan, coordinate, and monitor software implementation and expansion projects from initiation through implementation and stabilization. These projects range from new implementations (typically 6-8 months in duration) to expansion of existing implementations (typically 2-8 months in duration).
- Ensure that all contractual requirements, work products, and deliverables are met.
- Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Direct project management activities may include: developing and updating detailed project management plans; developing and maintaining the project schedule; scheduling activities; writing status reports; managing risks; managing change control; and facilitating team and customer meetings.
- Establish strong working relationship with customers. Manage communications both internally (among team members and subcontractors) and with customers, including meeting facilitation, and documentation.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a project manager.
- Experience in executing projects with high customer satisfaction.
- Experience in planning and managing communication processes, tracking, and reporting on progress and identifying and mitigating risks.
- Experience in building a project team, mentoring customer project manager, and mentoring project team leads.
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and training skills.
- Knowledge in use of Microsoft Office tools routinely used for project management, including Microsoft Project.
- Experience working with social services, state government, accounting, and/or performance management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or related field.
- Interest in completing Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Check us out on our website: www.allianceenterprises.com
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer