We're looking for a...
As part of a cross-functional scrum team, you will work closely with Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers, and Software Testers to test new features, updated functionality, and corrections. You will participate in multiple phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to department goals and objectives.
We are looking for a Software Developer who will perform computer programming work. This involves overseeing programming projects, analyzing proposed applications, and designing software solutions. This person will work under minimal supervision and will have moderate to extensive latitude for initiative and independent judgment. May serve as a mentor to junior team members. This position is eligible for remote work.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-monthly (18 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Writes code that adheres to Alliance’s principles of code readability and follows established standards
- Contributes to technical designs and attends design meetings as needed
- Develops and updates coding standards and practices
- Researches and applies findings to own code
- Evaluates, assesses, and corrects bugs with minimal to no oversight
- Uses tools as developed in applicable environments
- Performs complex coding and debugging of applications
- Participates in code reviews and pull requests within and across teams, ensuring work adheres to established standards and practices
- Contributes to team objectives
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns
- Ability to create and review technical designs
- Ability to plan, manage, and track your own work
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated
- Skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, and ability to process information logically
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications, and web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years of experience in a related field
- Experience in Telerik ASP.NET/Kendo UI controls, Azure DevOps, Git and Active Reports
- Experience with OAuth2 is a plus
- Experience with case management systems, financial management systems, and/or governmental database management systems is highly desirable
- Understand ADA development standards and compliance (WCAG), including the public sector culture
- Primarily a stationary position; may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
|Employment Type||Full Time; Exempt|
|Experience||Intermediate to Advanced Level|
|Salary Range||$68,000 – $120,000|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Interested in this job? Submit your resume and cover letter.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
"*" indicates required fields