We're looking for a...
We are looking for a Contracts Manager to provide a consistent point of contact for both internal employees and external parties to plan, update, and execute legal agreements. The Contracts Manager uses legal and financial terminology to draft detailed documents explaining business propositions. This person collaborates with potential partners to develop a professional relationship and negotiate the terms of each agreement. Additionally, this person performs simple to complex contract management work under minimal supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgement. Work involves developing and evaluating a broad range of contracts.
Alliance Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees are covered by medical, dental, vision, and AD&D insurance. Alliance offers a 401k plan in addition to 11 paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), which accrues bi-weekly (12 days total). Employees may also receive discretionary bonuses throughout the year.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate, and execute a wide variety of contracts covering a range of transactions, including but not limited to statements of work, contract renewals, and new contracts
- Create and maintain relationships with customer-facing renewals and new orders
- Serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning customer contracts
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension, or renewal according to what is best for the company
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself
- Effective communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to communicate ideas effectively to the company, other parties involved in the contract, and stakeholders to keep everyone apprised of contract-related matters
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex information and develop plans to address identified issues
- Negotiation skills are essential to get the most benefit to the company possible out of any contract considered
- Strong leadership and communication
- Strong attitude to successfully negotiate and execute contracts
- Superior reading, writing, and language skills
- Financial skills are required to determine exactly how the company would benefit
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-organizationally
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business administration or related field preferred
- Ability to work independently while understanding the need for communicating and coordinating work efforts with others
- Experience actively negotiating contracts
- Proficiency in using the current Microsoft Office Suite and skills in using Word for complex documents within a collaborative environment, such as SharePoint
- Proficiency in editing contractual documents
- Technical documentation experience is a plus.
- Primarily a stationary position; may have occasional opportunities to move about within an office environment
- Operation of a computer and typical office machinery
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
|Employment Type||Full Time; Non-Exempt|
|Salary Range||$48,500 – $70,000|
|Industry||Software, Information Technology and Services|
Interested in this job? Submit your resume and cover letter.
At Alliance, we invest in people, meaning we push our employees to increase their business savvy, technical knowledge, and industry perspective. Our employees are trustworthy and care about each other and our customers; we work together to support the vocational rehabilitation industry.
"*" indicates required fields