Alliance Enterprises, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic technical associates for our Aware Solutions Engineering team. You will work closely with the Engineering Managers to support both the management team and cross-functional teams of Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers and Software Testers. You'll find opportunities to participate in multiple phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to department goals and objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining and proofreading documents, diagrams and spreadsheets; data entry, reconciliation and tracking; and scheduling and facilitating meetings.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years of experience in a business environment, preferably in a software development or technology company
- Associate's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Strong (2+ years in a business environment) Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Mathematically/Technically inclined; enjoys working with technology and technical teams
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated; curious
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Microsoft Visio, Project, SharePoint, OneNote
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, analytics, and graphing)
- Experience in Team Foundation Server (or another software work management system)
- Experience in Salesforce
- Create and maintain technical documentation, including specifications with visuals, preview plans/notes and technical/admin designs, with guidance from a Business Systems Analyst
- Enter and maintain data in work management systems; ensure data integrity
- Reconcile work items, tasks, and deliverables across multiple spreadsheets and systems
- Schedule, facilitate and attend meetings (customer and internal); take and distribute notes
- Follow up on action items within and across teams
- Assist Engineering Management Team as needed
- Assist with department objectives
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Summit business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.