Alliance Enterprises, Inc. is looking for enthusiastic software developers for our Aware Solutions Engineering team. As part of a cross-functional scrum team, you will work closely with Business Systems Analysts, Software Developers and Software Testers to develop enhancements and corrections to the Aware web applications and supporting tools.
You'll find opportunities to participate in multiple phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to department goals and objectives. As an experienced senior developer, you will lead technical design efforts, mentor new and less experienced developers and assist with prioritization, estimation and planning.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in software development in a business environment, including web development, web applications and web services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience.
- Advanced skills in ASP.NET development using C#\VB.NET, Visual Studio, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Advanced skills creating data-driven applications with MS SQL Server 2008-2014, SQL Management Studio, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts and development patterns.
- Experience creating and reviewing technical designs for large and complex features; experience conducting code reviews for performance, standards and quality.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges; self-directed and highly motivated.
Highly Desired Skills and Expertise
- Experience in Telerik ASP.NET controls, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Active Reports.
- Current Microsoft Certification(s)
- Develop enhancements & corrections in two week sprints, including thorough dev testing and documentation of your work.
- Work with team members and customers to ensure that requirements are well understood and capture the customers' expectations.
- Develop technical designs, complete with proof of concept\prototype and documentation.
- Conduct technical design reviews and code reviews, ensuring work adheres to established standards and practices.
- Assist with department objectives.
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Emerging Solutions business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.