We are a 90 person software development company in DuPont, WA looking for a Project Manager to:
Plan, coordinate, and monitor commercial off the shelf (COTS) software implementation projects from initiation through statewide implementation and stabilization. These projects range from complex new implementations (typically 15-30 months in duration, 100 service milestones, $1m and greater) to expansion of existing implementations (typically 2-8 months in duration, 15 service milestones, $25,000 to $500,000). Ensure that all contractual requirements, work products, and deliverables are met. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
Direct project management activities include developing and updating a detailed project plan; developing all Management Plans; scheduling activities; writing status reports; managing risks; managing change control; and facilitating team and customer meetings. Project budget management includes approval and scheduling of all direct project expenses and staff.
Establish strong working relationship with customer and serve as the primary customer contact for Alliance. Manage communications both internally (among team members and subcontractors) and with customers, including meeting facilitation, documentation, etc.
- Five or more years experience as a project manager for software integration projects. Demonstrated skill in executing projects with high customer satisfaction. Experience in planning and managing communication processes, tracking and reporting on progress and identifying and mitigating risks. Experience in building a project team, mentoring customer project manager, and mentoring project team leads. Excellent organization, communication, presentation, and training skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools routinely used for project management
- Experience working with social services, state government, accounting, and/or performance management highly desirable.
- Project management certification (PMP) preferred (eligibility required).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business or related field such as case management or accounting (for performance management).
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Summit business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.