Customer Support Manager
Alliance Enterprises is the industry leader for Vocational Rehabilitation Case Management Systems and provides technical support for more than 10,000 users across the United States. We are also actively launching new Electronic Management and Analytics Solutions. We strive to provide a world-class experience for customers with a combination of outstanding people, process and technology. This individual will ensure that our company standards for trust, excellence and care are met and exceeded by our Support Staff. We seek an individual with an extremely high commitment to customer service and a desire to spread that commitment around our organization.
- Manage and existing team of customer support technicians to ensure completion of tasks, attainment of company goals, and compliance with customer-facing SLAs.
- Promote growth and continuous improvement within your team through training and coaching of existing employees.
- Hire and train new employees to supplement your existing employees, increasing the standard of excellence and maintaining a strong culture of teamwork and customer service.
- Work with our customers to understand their problems, frustrations and roadblocks. Provide your analysis to internal stakeholders, educating and evangelizing for improvements that result in a support experience that delights Alliance's customers.
- Work with our product development and application engineering teams to provide quantitative feedback and speedy resolution of customer issues.
- Help to identify and drive product and process improvements to continuously improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Develop advanced metrics to refine performance of your team. Set a high bar for achievement for your employees, and lead them to constantly exceed expectations.
- Travel occasionally to customer sites.
- 3-5 years of technology support experience in a management role overseeing a team of 5 or more employees.
- Demonstrated experience assessing gaps in service delivery, implementing change, driving efficiency and development of direct reports.
- Ability to be creative and entrepreneurial about your business unit while remaining a team player.
- Outstanding analytical, organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Experience supporting Enterprise level software.
- Passion for measurement, metrics and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with a CRM system, Salesforce preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology.
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Summit business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.