Associate Software Developer
Would you like to work at a place where your Software Development skills really matter? Where what you do positively affects the lives of others? If so, we are just what you're looking for. As a 100 person company in DuPont, WA, we are passionate about what we do and about delighting our customers. We provide case management software for Vocational Rehabilitation state agencies with customers across the country. We make the everyday life of vocational counselors easier so that they can, in turn, focus on helping their clients.
We are looking for enthusiastic software developers with 6 months - 3 years of experience.
- As part of a Scrum team of developers and testers, develop enhancements & bug fixes for web applications and desktop applications in two-week Sprints
- Work with team members, business analysts and customers to ensure that requirements are well understood and capture the customers' expectations
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrate completed work to your team lead
- 6 months -3 years of experience in software development in a business environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent years of experience
- Experience with C# or VB.NET, and Visual Studio
- Experience with web development and web applications
- Experience reading and writing TSQL queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Highly Desired Skills
- Understanding of Object-Oriented-Design concepts
- Experience with MS SQL SERVER, stored procedures and data-driven applications
Alliance Enterprises, founded in 1981, has a history of providing leaders and innovators technology based solutions. Alliance specializes in creating powerful applications used by thousands of individuals around the world. Today, Alliance provides two distinct offerings to customers, Aware and Summit business lines.
At Alliance, we focus on investing and cultivating a dedicated workforce. Alliance prides itself on developing a working environment full of individuals who are committed to excellence and have a strong customer focus.